Saturday, March 10, 2012

Beavans stop by for a visit!!

Yay!!! My friend Kolbie Kay and her family came to my house for a visit. They spent the day at the museum and then stopped by for pizza and playing here. It was so much fun!! Kolbie was shy at first
 and I went right up to her and acted so silly...I probably scared her! ;) She wasn't shy for long and we all played together so well! Her sister is almost 1 and her name is Aubrie...I am sure when we get older we might get confused a bit but who cares! She is such a cutie! I wish we just lived closer so we could play all the time!
Candice and Aubrie Kay

We played in the cozy coupe A LOT!

Vivi thought Kolbie was a really good driver

We even pretended to sleep in my bed...I bet we will have some fun sleepovers someday

Aubrie is already almost as tall as Vivi...her mommy and daddy are both tall, lucky girl!

No comments: