Saturday, June 16, 2012

My First Dance Recital!!!

First, there was picture day and I acted silly with some of my dance friends.
Emma, Eden, Madi and ME


 Today is my dance recital and mommy took this before our group went on for our number. I really did a good job. In the middle of the performance, I stayed out front by myself when I was supposed to be following my teacher around the stage in a circle...gotta tell ya...I loved the spotlight! I think I may have been a little nervous though, because at the end of our song I picked my nose and ate it! Oops! Daddy said everyone could see what I did from the audience too. I guess this will be something a future boyfriend gets to see!



Austin was in the recital as well...he did a "Bob the Builder" number with two other boys.

Thanks to everyone who made the trip to see us perform. Grandma Cindy, Mike, Jackie, Luann, Kari, Mark, Pappaw, Grammy, Austin's Grandma Ellen and Matt.

No comments: