Thursday, October 18, 2012

29 weeks! 2 lbs 15 oz - 52nd percentile

I had another ultrasound today to make sure the baby's growth is still on track. Everything measured perfect and there were no concerns. The baby weighs 2 lbs, 15 oz and is in the 52nd percentile. I am measuring behind on the outside so I will have another ultrasound in a couple months...before giving birth.

Wow!! I thought the second pregnancy went fast....this one is really flying! I can't believe that in less than three months baby #3 will be here. We better get a boy and girl name figured out soon so we are ready to meet this special one. We have a list for each but are undecided at this point if the final name is on either list.

I had to have a Rogam shot as well since my blood type is negative. I will get another one right after giving birth in case the baby has positive blood like daddy. Shots are so much fun. At my last visit I had the flu shot and last week I went in especially for my glucose test and blood draw. Everything is going great though, so we are soooo thankful for that.

Audrey tells me my belly is getting bigger and both girls give my belly hugs and kisses. Audrey likes to talk to the baby. She has said from the beginning that it is going to be a girl but we will have to wait just a little longer to find that out.

This is actually a 27 week belly shot
30 weeks

No comments: