Sunday, July 12, 2009

First Vacation to Charlotte

We took our first family road trip to Fort Mill, SC (just south of Charlotte, NC). We were there for a week and stayed with my cousins Grant and Emma and my Aunt Jan and Uncle Jason. I got to finally meet them all for the first time and I had the best time!

This is me with my cousin Emma!














This is me with Aunt Jan. I really did like her a lot but mommy took this picture at the wrong time. Sorry Aunt Jan!













This is their dog, Milo with my old pacifier. I gave it to him because it was coming apart and I couldn't suck on it any more. Milo loved it! Isn't he cute with it?



















This is me with with my Uncle Jason. I loved him and chewing on his watch!













This is me with their dog Lambo. He cracked me up!













Cousin Grant, Aunt Jan and me! So much fun!













Cousin Emma was good at feeding me. She also picked out my clothes and helped a lot!













Aunt Jan, you are so funny! (sorry for the blurryness...the camera was acting a little weird)













Cousin Emma just finished a workout and was tired but she still held me!













Cousin Grant was tired but he held me too!













Me and Daddy. (sorry Daddy's eye is blurry)














Just me and Uncle Jason chillin!
Grant and I. I don't remember what I am looking at but it must've been something mean!Cousin Grant is really good with babies!
He helped a lot too!

I miss you guys already! :( See you at Thanksgiving!

No comments: