Saturday, September 5, 2009

Camping with Grandpa!

So, mommy, daddy, Aunt Susan, Uncle Matt, Austin and I all went camping with Grandpa over the Labor Day weekend. He has a camper on Hogback lake close to Angola, Indiana. The weather hasn't been very nice when we've been there but we still have a lot of fun. We take a lot of walks, meet new people, look at the horses and just relax!
Here I am with Grandpa and his dog Mickey is in the background.
Here I am on one of our walks!Here's Austin, Uncle Matt, me and my daddy!
Austin, daddy and I playing
Aunt Susan and Austin
Austin was having fun petting the horses with his mommy!
See...he is excited to see the horses!
AND SO AM I!!!
Look at that horse just looking back at me! I want to hop on him for a ride!
Austin and I playing in the camper
Yuck! Grandpa bought a PURDUE football to play with at the camper! Peee-ewwww!
Giving hugs...
Austin is sitting in the rocking chair. I want to rock him on it!
Here is Austin with my bow in his hair. This was not at the campground but mommy wanted to throw it in here in the middle so Austin's daddy might miss it!! ha ha! Doesn't he look pretty!
Here I am in the baby swing......wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Our mommies thought it would be fun for us to take a bath together but Austin was not thrilled with the idea. He wanted his mom to get in too.....
I LOVED IT!
Austin, why did you leave me? This is fun!

No comments: