Saturday, September 26, 2009

My First Street Fair!

First, we started off the day by visiting Great Grandma Betty. It had been a while since I had seen her and we needed to catch up a bit. She played with me and gave me a cookie. She said she couldn't believe how big I had gotten.
See, I am showing her how I can stand up...I wanted to take her on a walk with me. :)
Next, we went to the Bluffton Street Fair. It was my first Street Fair and the weather was terrible. It rained the whole time we were there. :( Here I am with Mommy and Grammy.
Here is Grandpa and I!
Mommy and I had front row seats at the parade. We sat next to Trudy and Grammy. We all got lots of candy.
I got to meet some people my mommy grew up going to church with. Here are Mick and Tony.
Here I am with Mommy and Daddy's friends, Beth and Bruce Price. This was the first time I met them. They have three kids...twins who are 5 Millie and Mason and Markie who is 7. I got to meet them too!
Here I am with Mommy on Ron's tractor before he rode it in the parade.
I met Mommy's friend April. I like her teeth! :)

No comments: