Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Fun

I have really had a lot of fun this Fall...my first Fall! Daddy and I played in the leaves, Mommy and I played at the park, Aunt Kari read me a Halloween story and much more!
This is a common expression on my face when I am with Daddy. I just LOVE HIM!

Mommy and I went to Holland Park in Fishers and had a great time. She even took me down the slide with her...although she almost couldn't get us out of it! ;)
They had little train cars set up out in the park...not sure why....but they were cute!
Here I am, pushing my stroller...one of my favorite past times!
Swinging is AWESOME!
We stopped at our favorite ice cream place before heading to the park and this is my very first ice cream cone! Isn't that cool?!?!
Aunt Kari came over and read me a Halloween story. Don't worry...it wasn't spooky at all!
Look at that Gourd!

No comments: