Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Smith Family Farm Pumpkin Patch over the weekend and it was my first time...out of utero that is! :) We picked out some great pumpkins, had good food, posed for a few pics and took a wagon ride. It was really chilly so we didn't do the hay ride, the pony ride, or make apple butter, but that is ok. Look at all the fun we had anyway.
Daddy and I hid in the corn...this was the tallest corn EVER!
Wagons are fun!
Look, that horse looks like ME!
...WAIT....IT IS ME!
Mmmmm...that apple sure looks good!
ha ha ha! IT'S ME AGAIN! I fooled you.
I wore my IU cheerleading outfit for the first time. Don't I make a cute cheerleader?
We took family pictures earlier in the day. I can't wait to see them!
Hey Daddy...what are we waiting for???

No comments: