Saturday, November 21, 2009

My First Birthday Party!!!

My first birthday party was a blast!!!! I had so many friends and family members there to help me celebrate.

Mommy hung pictures of me from my whole first year! I have had SO MUCH FUN!


This is my VERY OWN caterpillar cake! It was yummy! Aunt Susan and Grammy Jo made it for me!
Here is the big caterpillar for everyone else to eat. Isn't it so cool!!
Grandma Cindy with a pretty birthday hat on!
Grandpa, Daddy and I eating some pizza
Great Grandma Cookie, Great Grandma Betty and Aunt Luann
Sue and Grandpa Dan
Mommy's friend Natalie enjoying a tasty treat
My friend Ava! Her 2 1/2 week old sister, Amelia came too but Mommy didn't get any pictures of her. :(
My friends, Jacob and Garrett. Garrett will be one in a couple of weeks!
Mommy's friend Megan, Uncle Matt, Grammy Jo and Cousin Jackie
Playing with my friends.
Great Grandpa Don and Grandma Cindy
Presents....all for me....Yay!!
Here is my new baby doll from Jacob and Garrett!
My Grandpa got me a my very own 4-wheeler to scoot around. SO COOL!!
My Grandma Cindy got me a wagon! It is AWESOME! It seats two, has cup holders and I can be strapped in.
Getting ready to eat that yummy cake!
It was pretty messy and I had fun in it!

Garrett and I took a ride in my new wagon.
It was a beautiful day outside!
Look at those blue eyes! Garrett was fun to play with.
I really like my new wagon.
Weeeeeeeeeee! Elmo got to come with us!


Daddy took Austin and I a ride behind the mower in the new wagon. We didn't want to get out!!
Uncle Mark was the best man in a wedding that morning but he and Aunt Kari still squeezed a visit at my party!
Great Grandma Cookie and Don helped me play with my new baby doll.

No comments: