Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Very Very Busy Weekend

Well, we had one of the busiest weekends ever....let me just tell you and show you everything we did. First, we visited Great Grandma Oswalt's house for the first time. I just loved it!!! I got to play on the stairway like mommy used to do and also in the play room with the same toys mommy played with too. It was a blast!! I wish we had a stairway at my house. (Mommy and Daddy are glad we don't though)
Great Grandma Oswalt was so happy to see me! :)
I played with a pretty little baby doll, too.
Look at all of this fun stuff. This is a kid's paradise!

Next, we went out in the field with Grandpa and I got to take my very first combine ride!!! I fell asleep within minutes since I missed my morning nap. ;) Sorry Grandpa!

Peek-a-boo! Look at us up here!
The third thing we did was go to another field to see Daddy's friend Ryan, Dave, Bruce, Mason and Eric farming. I got to take a ride in Ryan's combine too...only it was a MONSTER!!!! It has it's own GPS system so it drives itself back and forth down the rows. Daddy and I rode with him and we just cruised along. I sat on Ryan's lap.
Here are Daddy and I with Bruce, Mason and Dave.
Here I am with Bruce and Mason playing with a corn cob.
Look at this MONSTER!
I had to check everything out!
After we left the field, we went to Ryan's house to see his daughter Kolbie and his wife Candice. I hadn't seen Kolbie since I was two weeks old!! I just loved following her around and playing with some of her toys.
Here's Kolbie and her mom, Candice is holding me.
I'm gonna get you!!
Once we left Kolbie's house we went back to Grandma Cindy's to play. I didn't get much sleep today but I didn't seem to care. We played outside and I tried walking up and down her hilly yard.
....I mean I tried running over the hills!!!
My pal Mike and Daddy thought it would be a good idea to bundle up since it was getting a little cooler out. Thanks for helping guys! Mommy and Daddy had plans that night so I got to stay with Grandma Cindy and Mike and then Great Grandma Cookie and Don came over for dinner. After playing, dinner and my bath I passed out from exhaustion.
The next morning, we went to visit Great Grandma Cookie and Don at their house for the first time. This was all kinds of fun too. I just love to explore new places and things. Great Grandma had fun brass figurines I kept trying to take off with.
Don is SOOOOOO much fun to play with. He is very good at entertaing me. :)
Great Grandma Cookie spoiled me with some COOKIES!! My favorite!
Don sang to me!
After we left Cookie's we went to another Great Grandma's house....Great Grandma Betty. I have been here before but each time I find something new.

We had a nice lunch with Great Grandma and played for a little bit. Then, it was time to hit the road and take a long nap on the way back home. I really can't wait until next time!

No comments: