Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Day / Aunt Susan's Birthday

For New Year's Day this year, we did some fun stuff. First, Austin, Aunt Susan and Uncle Matt spent the night on NYE and then again on New Year's Day! It was so much fun to have a sleep-over two nights in a row. It was also Aunt Susan's birthday so we celebrated by going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner with Grammy, Uncle Mark, Aunt Kari, Aunt Susan, Uncle Matt and Austin. Austin and I even got to take a bath together that morning. Wooohoo! Love the holidays!
I thought I should play with Susan's wrapping paper since I didn't help open the gift...when she did that is. I did open one of them earlier in the day so Mommy had to repair it.


Here is the birthday girl!
Austin and I got to play all morning
I was a little "fussy" at times. Here I am throwing a tantrum. My new thing is to throw my whole body on the floor when I am mad.
Bath time with Austin. We had so much fun!

No comments: