Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Indianapolis Children's Museum

Grammy, Austin, Mommy and I all went to the Indianapolis Children's Museum for the first time. It is a very cool place with SOOOO much to do. I can't wait til next time to see the rest. Right now, they have two very fun exhibits that are only there temporarily. Barbie and Bob the Builder!!! Austin and I really enjoyed both, but probably enjoyed Bob the Builder a little more since there was so much more for kids our age to do.
The Barbies were beautiful and there were so many to see. They had life-sized ones, old ones, new ones, fancy ones, plain ones, etc. There was a station where you could dress them, a station where you could dress yourself and a Barbie runway complete with a pink carpet, lights, cameras and TVs! If I were a little bit bigger, I would've definitely been strutting my stuff!
Here are Barbie and The Rockers! Mommy and her sisters had these Barbies growing up along with the stage and accessories. TOTALLY 80s!!!
Bob the Builder had lots of fun stuff we could enjoy with tons of other kids our size. Austin got to drive a couple of funny looking contraptions...
Lookout ahead! Hey guys, I want to help!
Here we are riding on a carousel for the first time. Too bad you can't see the horses we are sitting on. This was fun though!
They had Mr. Potato Head!!
There were dollhouses with miniature towns and so many fun things to look at inside them. This one had a train!
Oh, this was Austin after we got back to my house. Aunt Kari loves to put her coats on him! Funny!

No comments: