Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I've been up to a few things...

I have been up to a few things in the past few weeks. We've had lunch dates, play dates, firewood delivered by someone special, silly things on our heads, and so much more! Scroll down and read the photo captions to catch up with me!


Mommy and I ate lunch at Scotty's with her friend Emily Mitten and we just had a delightful time. Emily and Brian got me a Cookie Monster Farmer doll for a belated birthday present. He is so funny and says things like "Hello there Moo Moo Cow!", "Cowabunga" and "Mooooooo". I got to try fried pickles for the first time and just LOVED them. I can't wait to go back!




My mommy is very silly and she thought she would like to look as cool as me....SO she did her hair the same. I think I wear it much better though.
I found the face masks in the drawer so of course I had to get them out and put them on my head!
And of course, Mommy thought she did too!


My grandpa came for a visit and delivered some firewood so I put on his boots! Isn't that what every grand daugther does?
Grandpa brought Mikey with him too!
I had to watch Daddy and Grandpa unload wood from inside.
Grandpa and Daddy are doing a good job. Do you like Grandpa's new truck?

I had a play date with cousin Austin and his cousin Beau who was here form Portland, OR.
Here is Beau! He was a little shy at first.
Beau and Austin were playing.

We went to visit Great Grandma Susie and Wilbur. They just celebrated their 6 year wedding anniversary and are so happy! We went to their favorite place...Richards!
Wilbur tried to take a picture of all us ladies but my head is the only one that is whole. Ha!! ;)
We stayed a while and visited before driving back to Indy.

I still love to get into everything. This day, I decided to open up the paper towel and scatter it througout the kitchen!

Austin and I went to Steak-n-Shake for the first time, with Grammy, Mommy, Aunt Susan and Aunt Kari
I just love these hats! This was so fun! Do you like the ketchup and mustard all over my face?


Lately, I have really enjoyed putting hats on myself. This one is Daddy's and I wore it around for a long time.

I sat down in my rocking chair sideways! Hahahahahahaha!
The End....for now! ;)

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love all of your posts Amie. You are such a great mommy!!

Amy and Matt Murphy said...

too cute, as always! :)