Thursday, January 6, 2011

My First Structured Activity

Since it is so cold outside and we pretty much never leave the house, mommy thought it might be good and fun for me to start a structured activity. So, after our friend Stephanie told us about Kaylee's gymnastics class we thought this was just the ticket. We signed up for a 6-week course in the 2-3 year old class. It is on Thursday mornings so we go with other stay-at-home mom's and their kiddos. Fun!
Well, I was so excited the first week that I didn't want to listen to anyone or wait my turn or do anything in the right order. I saw the trampoline and wanted to jump on it, I saw the slide and wanted to go down it, I saw the mats and wanted to run in circles on them, etc., etc. You get the picture!! The second week, I did so much better but still have tons of room for improvement. I hope I learn how to listen and follow directions very soon. ;)
Ater class, Kaylee and I hid in the lockers....can you see us???

No comments: