Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Vivi's first trip to Great Grandma Susie and Wilbur's

Grammy had the day off work and invited us to join her on a trip to visit with Great Grandma Susie and Wilbur. We had a great time and I was soooo good! First, we talked for about an hour at Great Grandma's house and then we ate at Richard's, where they eat every day and where mommy worked in high school. I had macaroni and cheese. Mommy and Grammy had fish. I was super good at lunch which made mommy soooo happy! Vivi was great too. She pretty much slept the whole time we were there. Then, we went back to Great Grandma's to visit some more. I was pretty good there, too. I found random things to entertain myself with....like a cane, and an old fashioned telephone that plugs into the wall, and hide and seek with mommy, among other things. It was such a great day and I can't wait to see them again soon!
Doesn't Great Grandma Susie look great? Vivi wore her Cubs bib just for her. Grandma has always been a huge fan and rarely misses a game!
Grandma's dog, Teka, had to see what was going on too.
I played with the stuffed dog!
I have never played with one of these canes before. It was kind of fun!
Four Generations!!

No comments: