Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More Indoor Fun!

This winter has been pretty yucky and we are starting to get an itch to go outside, but since we have to stay we are making the most of it! I am really starting to love on my sister more. :)
I am always in action!
Aunt Susan, Uncle Matt, Austin, Aunt Kari and Uncle Mark came over for dinner with us. We had chicken chili and regular chili. Austin and I had fun playing together.
I hid under the pillows!
Daddy is such a goofball. He put up Vivi's jumper and put Austin and I in it. Of course, we had to sit on the pony while we were in the jumper! Duh!
We loved it and we took turns really well!
Vivi has been enjoying some tummy time!
Such a happy baby!
Big smiles!
I like Chili!
Daddy likes to read me the "Butterfly" book! It is one of my favorites right now.
Grammy brought us over early Valentine's Day presents so I opened Vivi's for her and made sure she could see what she was getting. We got matching t-shirts with hearts on them. They are very cute! Thanks Grammy!
See what you have Vivi!

No comments: