Monday, February 14, 2011

Vivi's 4 months old on Valentine's Day!

Mommy and Daddy got back from Denver on Valentine's Day and just in time to celebrate with Vivi and I. Vivi turned 4 months old today too! Crazy how big she is getting. We just went to her 4-month check up and she sure is growing!!! Here are her stats:
Weight: 16.3 lbs (90th Percentile)
Length: 25.5 inches (84th percentile)
Head: 42.5 cm (82nd percentile)
We got presents for Valentine's Day too and I opened them for my sister and I. We got a book that John Denver wrote. Very cute!
I got a Cubs t-shirt that is very cool!
Vivi got a bib from Boulder, Colorado that says "Party...My Crib...2:00AM...Colorado". She goes through about 3 or 4 bibs a day because she likes to spit up on them. ha!!I did the same thing!
I love opening Vivi's presents for her and showing her what she got. She wasn't too interested this time though!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments: