Monday, January 14, 2013

Grammy's here to help

Everyone has been so amazing with bringing us meals, visiting and even helping with the kiddos. Grammy took a few days off work and spent them with us. She walked me to school, cuddled with Vivi and Blythe and let mommy run some errands by herself. We are so thankful for everyone in our lives!!
Grammy even snuggled with Wrigley
 Oh my goodness! My teachers asked if this was my Grandma who brought me to school and I said "NO!! This is GRAMMY!". Duh! Grandma Cindy is my Grandma. What were they thinking...don't they know their names? Ha! ;)
Can you tell I was the happiest 4 year old around because my Grammy walked me to school?

Grammy even spent the night with us which was really special since she lives close and always spends the night in her own bed. She didn't think she was EVER going to go to sleep that night. We were just a "little" excited she was here. We all slept in Vivi's bed.


I just cannot give my baby sis enough kisses. I always tell her that she is "so pretty" and I love her. Mommy says I am a super big sister!!



Mommy's good friend Julia Arndt (from Germany) and her family sent t his super cute hat from Munich. So cute!




No comments: