Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My last day as a "Monkey"

I had such a wonderful year in the monkey classroom at Jr. Preschool! I loved my teachers, Mrs. Kline and Mrs. Strommen. I also really liked when Mrs. Kline's twin daughters, Ashley and Amber came in to help out. They were freshman at Butler...the perfect age for babysitters, too. We haven't  used them yet but plan to in the future. Ashley is going to be a camp counselor at the Fishers Parks and Rec camps I am attending this summer.

Every Monday and Wednesday, I came to school from 9:15am to 1pm and packed my lunch. My favorite things to eat in my lunch were a peanut butter and honey "sangwich", pretzels and a cheese stick with ice water in my princess cup. I like the white kind of cheese stick and I pull it apart in "strings".

I had 13 other kids in my class and quite a few of them were "Tigers" in the Mother's Day Out program last year.

The things I will miss the most from Jr. Preschool are coloring, Ashley and Amber, and playing with the toys in the room. My teachers both think I will be a future artist because I am very "talented" from what they tell me. ;)
 



No comments: