Friday, March 5, 2010

Grandma's House

Aunt Jan, Cousin Grant and Cousin Emma flew home to Grandma Cindy's house over the weekend and we got to spend some time with them. I hadn't seen them since we were at their house in South Caroline last summer....and boy have I changed since then. It was so nice spending time with them, Aunt Luann, Cousin Jackie, Great Grandma Betty, Great Grandma Cookie, Grandma Cindy, Aunt Susie, Uncle Sid, Ayden, Owen, Tobie, Ryan, Sidney and Bella! We had so much fun.
Here are all of Grandma's grandkids together. Yay!! Finally, we were all together.

This picture didn't turn out very well, but it shows you how much fun I had playing with Grant!
Jackie, Grant and Emma are all teaching me how to play beautiful music on the piano. Believe me.....it was BEAUTIFUL!!!
Aunt Jan is teaching me how to put on make-up!Here I am with my Great Grandma's! I love them so much!! They give me lots of big kisses and hugs!
Awww....Aunt Jan and Great Grandma Betty
Let me outta here...it is too nice out there to be cooped up inside.
We are only missing Uncle Rex!
Daddy, this rock is not a horse saddle! Gidde up!
Hi Bella!! Your hair is SOOO pretty. I hope mine grows to be as long and pretty as yours. We even went to the bowling alley in Bluffton and I bowled for the first time. It was so much fun!
Cousin Owen
Cousin Ayden
Grandma Cindy beat us all!! She was really good and needs to join a league.
Crazy Aunt Jan!
My handsoome cousin Grant
Daddy is helping me bowl for the first time. Thanks Daddy! I love you!

No comments: