Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm 16 Months Old!!!

Well, I turned 16 months old and Mommy and Daddy can hardly believe it! I love to dance, run and am now climbing on everything I can. I love to talk, read books and tell you what I am thinking...all in my own language of course! My hair continues to grow every day. Mommy can't wait until she can braid it and do other fun stuff with it. Although, I don't think I will like it much. I take a bath every night. I love to play at the park with other kids as well as the church nursery. My swing is up in our tree and I love to swing. Wagon rides are also a lot of fun now that it is nice outside. Running in the grass and feeling new things with my fingers is also great! I would rather pull my John Deere ATV than ride on it. I still eat pretty well, but there are some things I really don't care for...like peas. Blueberries are my favorite!! I go nuts every time I see the container of them and Mommy says "Do you want some blueberries?". I like to carry around my stuffed animals and baby dolls and I talk to them as well. I also really like playing with my cousin's Austin and Jackie (and Emma and Grant when I get to see them). I certainly have a sweet tooth and Daddy likes to share his popsicles with me. I hope you enjoy and continue to watch me grow on my blog.

No comments: