Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Spring Walk and Some Special Visitors

It has been so nice outside lately that Mommy, Wrigley and I have been going on walks in the wagon every day in our neighborhood. We just love the smell of fresh air and blooming flowers!!
Here are some flowers we had coming up in our mulch. They were so pretty and a sure sign of Spring!

My mom's cousins from Grammy's side were in town so we met them for breakfast! I hadn't met them yet so it was great to finally see them. They live in Wisconsin and were home for Spring Break. Lisa, Nick and Taylor are their names. Nick is 14, Taylor 15 and he has his driver's permit. Mommy can't believe they are that old already. They are so nice and we had a great time visiting with them!
Grammy stopped by one day and gave me some hugs and kisses!
Grandpa stopped by and gave me some hugs and kisses too!

No comments: