Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving I & III / Vivi's 6 weeks old

This was my third Thanksgiving and Vivi's first and we celebrated with Daddy's side of the family this year. Great Aunt Susie and Great Uncle Sid had us all for dinner and it was so good to see everyone. Great Grandma Cookie and Don were there, as well as Great Grandma Betty, Grandma Cindy, Aunt Luann, Jackie, cousins Tobie, Ryan, Bella, Sidney, Erin, Zach, Aidan, and Owen were all there. We had really good food too. Mommy made banana pudding that was delicious and we had turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, noodles, homemade rolls that Luann and Jackie made, and much more!
Vivi with Great Grandma Cookie. Today Vivi is 6 weeks old!
I just love my cousin Bella. She is so cute and fun to play with.
Vivi with both great grandmothers The boys are resting
The ladies are cleaning up...except for Sid who is visiting with Grandma
Banana Pudding - NUMMY!
Are you seriously taking another picture of me mom?
Great Grandma, Vivi and Aunt Luann
Now, Cookie joined the boys
Grandma and her brother, Sid
This was so much fun! Tobie and Erin went out and got Just Dance 2 to play on the Wii and it was a blast!!! I was running in circles dancing like crazy. Jackie and Sidney were really good dancers!!!
"I love dancing"
Mommy and Luann tried it too. Aunt Luann won!
It was fun to watch too!
Grandma Cindy and Vivi. Doesn't she look so cozy?
I loved all the fun toys they had to play with. I crawled in this tunnel thing...
Bella and Owen are so silly! I think they are part monkey because they climb so well. ;)
I built block towers with daddy. I loved playing with these blocks so much that daddy got me some just like them.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: