Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pappaw Babysits for Megan's Reception

Mommy's friend Megan married Chance and mommy and daddy were invited to their wedding reception downtown. So, Pappaw came to babysit for Vivi and I while they were gone. We had so much fun with Pappaw!! He watched Diego with me and played. I even fell asleep in my bedroom with the light on and with Wrigley. ;) Thanks for watching us Pappaw!! We love you!
Aunt Susan, Aunt Kari, Emily, Amy and Mommy at the reception
Mommy's silly table at the reception
All of the "Girls Night Girls" (GNGs) were there
So, were all of the "GNBs" (Girls Night Boys - husbands of all)
Hilary and Mommy
Ha! Aunt Kari has bunny ears! Natalie is so funny!
Mike "Heff", aka Xavier's daddy!
Hilary and Emily
My mommy and daddy!! They had a great time!
Megan and Chance

No comments: