Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is my second birthday and I am having a party!!! Yay!! I can't wait! Here are some pictures for you to see how much fun you missed of this extraordinary event!!
I love Dora so that was this year's theme. We had a Dora pinata, Dora hats and napkins, Dora fruit snacks and a Dora cake! It was awesome. The party started with Grandma Cindy playing me a CD that she got as a present. EVERY song said my name and we played the birthday song to kick things into gear!
So many of my family and friends came and it was so much fun! Thank you everyone for making the trip to celebrate with me! I love you all!
Mommy, daddy and Vivi woke me up by coming into my room and singing Happy Birthday to me when I woke up. I was really excited. I am still not quite awake at breakfast though.
Now, I am dressed in my faux fur vest and ready for my guests to arrive. I love "mal-mawos" (aka marshmallows).
Vivi loves her milk!
Pappaw, Sue and Vivi
My pal Mike and Grandma Cindy
Wilbur, Great Grandma Susie and Great Grandma Betty. Great Grandma Betty turned 89 this year and Great Grandma Susie turned 83. They are so sweet for still getting out and making my birthday so special! I hope I really get to know them well over the years.
My cousin JACKIE was here too!!! Yay!! I love Jackie!!
Grammy Jo made my birthday cake! Isn't it SOOOO cool!
Cousin Austin was here too! I also love AUSTIN!!! Yippee!
Aunt Kari brought me birthday "me-loons"! I liked these better than anything else the whole entire day! I ran around the room in circles with them for weeks after my party too. Yay for "me-loons"!
Great Grandma likes to hold my baby sis.
LOOK at all of my presents! I must be very special!
Everyone loved playing in my room. Mommy's friend, Natalie came and brought her boys, Jacob and Garrett! We all had so much fun!
Aunt Luann loves holding my baby sis too!!
Jacob had fun holding her too!
Grammy enjoyed talking with Great Grandma Betty
I love opening presents! I got SOOOO many nice things. Thanks everyone for making me feel so special!
Daddy helped me put things together!
I got a booster seat so that I can sit at the big table with mommy and daddy now. I really like to play in the chair and with the straps!
Austin taught Garrett how to play piano and it was BEAUTIFUL!
Pappaw enjoyed catching up with Great Grandma Susie
I think everyone had a good time.
Jackie helped so much and Aunt Luann fixed the straps in my booster seat!
Grandma Cindy got me this adorable dress-up outfit!! I just love to "dress up"!
I loved my cake an ice cream!
My Dora pinata was so much fun for all of us kids to hit. Jacob finally busted it and there was candy all over the floor. We LOVED picking it up and eating it!
Here are the kiddos that attended! Jackie, Vivi, ME, Austin, Jacob and Garrett
Pappaw played with Austin and I
Grandma Cindy held Vivi too!
Here are two of my great grandmas!
I needed a break so I sat down next to Grammy for a while!
Thanks again for making my second birthday so special!!!

No comments: