Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Activities Activities

I really enjoy my baby sister a lot more these days. She likes it when I push her around in her car. Although, most of the time she runs over my feet if I don't get out of her way. She is walking all over the kitchen and dining room in that automobile!

Soooo cute!

Mommy bought a pretzel-making kit at the grocery and I got to help make them! First, mommy made the dough and then I got to roll out pieces to fold into pretzel shapes. Next, we wiped them with butter and put tons of cinnamon and sugar on them. YUM!

While the pretzels were baking, I started a new project with Daddy. He wanted to plant the wild flower seeds he bought in little cups out in our sunroom so I could watch them grow. His goal is for me to water them each day with him and see what happens. We filled 15 cups with soil, seeds and water.


BEEP....the buzzer went off and the pretzels were done. We certainly enjoyed these and will have to do this again soon!

No comments: