Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011

What a wonderful Mother's Day! Daddy, Vivi and I got mommy a great gift! We got his and hers bikes, child seats for the back and a helmet for me. Mommy wanted a bike for a long time. Now, she just needs a trailer to pull Vivi and I in together at the same time. Then, we can go for rides during the day when it is just the three of us. Mommy loved her gifts!!! THANK YOU!


We also went to Grammy's quickly before going to Susan and Matt's for a cookout. It was a great way to celebrate Mommy's mommy as well.
Austin took me a ride on his 4-wheeler! I didn't want to hold on and the helmet didn't quite fit so that didn't last too long! Thanks anyway, Austin.
Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommy's in my life (my mommy, mommy's mommy, daddy's mommy, mommy's grandmas and daddy's grandmas). We love you all and are so blessed to be on this earth because of all of you!

No comments: