Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bluffton Street Fair

We went to the Street Fair on Saturday this year and we took Austin along with us. We couldn't wait to get there and the car ride seemed so long. Austin kept asking "Are we there yet?" ha!
We loved riding lots of different rides this year. We are bigger now and the perfect age for most of the kiddie rides! Yay! This was one of our favorites last year, too! This was a new one for us! Wheeeee!



Vivi loved riding on Pappaw's shoulders!

Both of these pictures were so cute momomy had to put them both on here...

This was a new ride for us too! Spin, spin!

I didn't like it so much when my sister was sitting behind me. She kept yanking on my locks!

Well, just a few minutes later I didn't have to worry about her pulling my hair...she was pooped! I enjoyed some ice cream before we left! Yummy!

Austin enjoyed some, too! Eating ice cream is serious business!


Believe it or not...when mommy asked me what my favorite part of the fair was before bed, I told her it was the baby giraffe. See, the giraffe on the right in this picture...some nice lady stopped us along the street at the fair and gave me the stuffed animal she had one. Isn't that so nice! I carried it around at the fair and now it is my new friend! Everyone needs a few new friends every now and then. ;)


No comments: