Friday, September 2, 2011

One Last Summer Swim!

It was a beautiful night and daddy thought it would be a good idea to go swimming when he got home from work. So, we talked to Uncle Mark and he said we could go to his parent's house. We took the crockpot full of pizza rigatoni (a new recipe mommy tried and it was yummy) and had a picnic after we finished swimming.


Vivi loved her new flotation device!

I swam so well with my swimmies on again. I am getting very brave with them on. I even jumped off the diving board!! Mommy was there to catch me though!

I even helped clean the pool when we were done swimming! ;)

Their deck is great for picnics!
Vivi crawled around and loved being free!
She also loved playing with their dog, Nick! Ha! His name is the same as my daddy's!




Awwww.....cute ol' Nick!

Hi Vivi!

I even got to swing in the hammock! Thanks Kari and Mark....and Peggy and Jerry! ;)


No comments: