Thursday, December 13, 2012

12/13 Update

Today's appointment was better than last week since I was not sick with a stomach bug and not as dehydrated. My fluid level went back up to 9.4 which is still not super but better. I have not started dilating yet, which is fine with me because I would love to make it to January! ;) We have plans for Christmas!! However, we understand that we are not in control and just want this baby to arrive safely and healthy. I am also not experiencing any contractions at this point. 

I did another non-stress test because the baby's heart rate was a little jumpy but the test showed that this baby is just "crazy", per Dr. Ertel!! Ha! I should've said..."well, it is my baby!" Everything seemed fine so I got to go home.

At 37 weeks, Baby L is considered full-term which is awesome and makes me feel so much better about things. I will still have a weekly NST (non-stress test) and ultrasound along with my regular check. Dr. Ertel will be in the office next week but not the following (week between Christmas and New Year's). I really hope she is the one to deliver so I really want this baby to wait until she gets back the following week.

I am so thankful to be feeling great and getting a decent amount of sleep. Audrey and Vivi are getting excited...especially Audrey since she understands more about what is going on. I think they will be great helpers and super big sisters! We have baby clothes washed up and ready (the neutral ones are hanging in the nursery closet) and the carseat is ready. I know I am not as organized with #3 as I was with #1 and 2 but I am getting there. We made a trip to the baby store yesterday for some last minute items we will probably need. I have been buying diapers for a while and Grandma Cindy also gave us some so we should be good with those for now. We also have a "little brother" and "little sister" onesie in my bag which I started to pack so we are prepared either way at the hospital.

37 Week Bump

Baby L says 'hello'

No comments: