Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dale Hollow Trip

Hey there! It's me again....this time I am sharing pictures of our recent trip to Dale Hollow Reservoir in Celina, Tennessee. Mommy, Daddy and I went with Aunt Susan, Uncle Matt, Cousin Austin, Aunt Kari, Uncle Mark and his family including his new nephew, Lane. Uncle Mark's family has a place near the water with boats and all kinds of fun stuff to do!
It was a wonderful trip with beautiful scenery and I got to wear my first lifejacket. Unfortunately, mommy didn't get any pictures of me in it but that's probably because I hated it....at least at first I did.
I borrowed Lane's sunglasses. Cool, huh?
Look out....Lane is driving the pontoon and he is younger than I am!
It should've been me I guess!
Ahhhhhh! Feel that breeze....SIKE!
Lane is just relaxing on his beach towel, chewing on his toys. Looks like fun doesn't it!
Cousin Austin is doing the same thing!
Here is Lane in his life jacket. He actually didn't mind it at all.

No comments: