Friday, August 21, 2009

Summer Summer

I have had just the best first summer a baby girl could ask for. I have been on lots of road trips, met lots of new people and have had so much fun. Here are some more pictures of me enjoying my cute little self. Enjoy!
Mommy made oreo truffles for Austin's birthday party and I had to help!! She already let me help "clean the bowl". Really, she just put some on my spoon and let me have at it!! Can you tell I LOVED it!! I definitely have a sweet tooth...but then again with my mommy and daddy I didn't really even have a choice!

Ok, this is my third trip to the Indiana State Fair. Mommy and I went with Grandpa during the week. Of course Grandpa had to have a picture with the darn Purdue flag. Yuck!! :)
Grandpa and I are sitting inside an EGG!
Mommy thought she and I should try it too!
Here is my second trip to the State Fair...I think I saw enough for the first year! :) Mommy, Daddy, Grammy Jo and Aunt Kari all went one night during the week.
I am pooped after a day of shopping with Grammy and Great Auntie Carol downtown at Circle Centre Mall!
Here I am with my Uncle Mark.
Grammy Jo and I at church. My hat fits my head better than it used to.
Look at me! I am walking around all of the furniture now, crawling everywhere and standing almost on my own. Yippee!
I just love yogurt melts! Thanks Mom!
Ha!! Look at cousin Austin in his silly hat!
Aha!! Look at me in the same silly hat!
Here we are...Aunt Kari and I.

Here I am with my cousins - John and Jarrod and my Mommy!

No comments: