Friday, August 28, 2009

New things to see and do

Well, I am still growing and I am so interested in new things. I am making my way around the whole house and my mommy really has to keep her eye on me. I am a very fast crawler and can get out of the sunken living room, go into the office, go into furniture (see below), pretty much wherever I want! It is lots of fun!
Look, I can crawl up to the front windows now and look out. Boy...do I love to get my fingers all over mommy's clean windows and pound, pound, pound!! Yippee!!
"pound" "pound" "pound" :)
Here are some pants that Grammy passed down from my mommy and aunts. They used to wear these pants. Aren't they cute? After I had them on and we ran a few errands, mommy noticed there was a hole in the crotch! Oops! Hope no one else noticed....Sorry Grammy...I know you didn't notice. ;)

Per above....here I am "in" furniture. I literally crawled into the bottom of one of daddy's steel stools and sat down. He has a big book under there that I am obsessed with!
See the big book! Neat, huh?
I had a special visitor come to see me. It is Isabella Rahal. You may remember her from one of my earlier posts back in May. She is now almost 6 months old already. My, oh my...we do grow fast. Isn't she cute!
Mommy and I were ready to go to church with Grammy. I am looking at my fusia tights that you can't see in the picture....oops!
Here we are brushing my teeth! I love to swallow the toothpaste and suck on the brush! Something new and exciting!!
Gidde up!!!! Let's go for a ride in the laundry basket! One of my new favorite things!
Grandma Cindy and Mike came for a visit and we had a very nice time. See all the fun stuff Mike and I did...
They are trying to get me to try ham salad for the second time this day...but I covered my mouth because that is just "GRODY!"
.....now, a pickle....not a fan at this moment!
Ok, I am happy just sitting here with Mike!
Hi Mike! What are you doing?
Mike is trying to get me to come up to the dining room floor level with no luck!
Hi there!
My mommy and daddy thought it would be funny to put lotion in my hair after my bath and spike my hair up....I think I look great! ;) What do you think?

No comments: