Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas at Grammy Jo's

Grammy Jo had us all for Christmas on Sunday the 20th this year. This was her first Christmas at her new house. We are so happy she lives close now!! Yay! For lunch, she had our extended family including Great Grandma Susie and Wilbur, Great Aunt Carol and Denny, Great Uncle Jim and Deb, Cousin Kim, Cory, Adela and Aidan, Cousin Diane and Justin and the rest of us, including Matt, Susan, Austin, Mark, Kari, Mommy, Daddy and I. The immediate family opened our gifts later that day. Grammy made so many goodies as usual. She is such a good cook! We had homemade caramels, baked pecan pie, sugar cookies with butter cream icing, (and many more sweets), as well as BBQ ribs, mac-n-cheese, mini BBQ hot dogs, cauliflour salad, broccoli salad, baked potato bar, vegetable pizza, rolls, and much, much more!
I didn't feel that great early in the day and was pretty fussy. I wore the same outfit I wore to the Oswalt Christmas when I was also fussy. We determined that the tag you are supposed to "remove before wearing or washing" that was in my pant leg was the culprit! Needless to say, Mommy put a comfy outfit on me and I was so much happier!
Me and Grammy. Sorry I blinked!
Great Uncle Jim, Cousin Aidan, Kim, Cory and Uncle Mark
Me with silly Cousin Austin
Grammy
Wilbur and Great Grandma Susie. We are so happy Grandma could make the trip and are so thankful she is recovering very well from her stroke last month. She even wrote all of our names on our envelopes which she would've been unable to do a couple weeks prior.
Cousin Justin and Diane
Crazy Uncle Matt
Uncle Mark and I
Daddy is helping me open gifts again
Adela and Aidan
Cousin Austin
Grammy is helping us open our gifts. She spoils us too!


I am enjoying some cheeto's during a nice break.
Austin kept trying to get in my sled with me! Ha!

Austin, Susan, Kari, Grammy, Mommy and ME
My family!


No comments: