Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas with Grandpa

We had Christmas with Grandpa Dan the Saturday before Christmas this year. Aunt Kari and Uncle Mark hosted us for the second year in a row. It is always a good time when we get together! We even talked Uncle Mark into staying home and skipping Bingo for the night. Everyone ended up at my house later that night. Grandpa stayed over too, which was a very nice treat. :)
My Grandpa Dan
Me, with my dew-rag on! Aren't I super cool! That's Dixie in the background...Wrigley's sister and my Uncle Mark and Aunt Kari's dog. I wish I had a sweater like her!
Here I am helping Aunt Kari in the kitchen. I am such a good helper!
I guess I wasn't very happy to be sitting on the couch, so cousin Austin came over to help me!
The Christmas tree with lots of presents.
...more presents! Grandpa spoils us!
Austin got to take a pony ride on Grandpa!
My Uncle Mark sure is silly! ;)
Aunt Kari, Mommy, Grandpa Dan, Cousin Austin, and Aunt Susan
Just me and my Uncle Mark
Aunt Kari and I
Give me a bite!
Aunt Susan and Austin
My Grandpa and I
Austin and Uncle Matt
Me on my new rocking pony from Grandpa. The pony talks and sings and her mouth even moves. I really like her a lot! Cousin Austin got a John Deer ATV like I got for my birthday. I tried showing him how to ride it.
Aunt Kari and Uncle Mark....don't forget Dixie, of course
Grandpa Dan doing his "famous" guessing game on each gift. I think he got most of them right...as usual!
Me and My Daddy! What a pretty fire in the fireplace.
Uncle Mark is being silly again!
Ahhhh! I don't want to be in the box by myself
Ok, that is much better. Thanks for putting us together.
Austin and his Daddy
Daddy is helping me open my presents
Here are my uncles being goofy!

No comments: