Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Night

On Christmas night, we had some more people over to help us eat all of the leftovers. Grammy Jo, Aunt Kari and Uncle Mark all came. Grandma Cindy, Aunt Luann and Cousin Jackie headed for Bluffton for Christmas with Great Grandma Cookie and Don, and Sid and Susie's the next day. We had planned to leave the next morning but none of us felt very well so we ended up staying home so we wouldn't get anyone else sick. :(
Overall, we had a wonderful Christmas and I am glad I got to spend it with so many in my family!! Thank you to everyone for the gifts, food and fun! I can't wait until next year.
Grammy had to work on Christmas day but I am glad she came to see us after. She brought a baked pecan pie that we didn't even touch since we had TOO MUCH food! ;)
Mommy and I wore our matching PJs that we got for Christmas. Aren't we so COOL!
Aunt Kari and Daddy had a lot to talk about and had a great time!
Uncle Mark did some relaxing by the fire
But, he still had time to play with me!

No comments: