Friday, December 25, 2009

Lieurance Christmas at Our House

This year, we spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at our own house. Great Grandma Betty Lieurance, Grandma Cindy, Mike, Aunt Luann and Jackie all came here to celebrate with us. We all went to Christmas Eve service at church and then came back to eat lots of goodies. We had homemade meatballs, buffalo chicken dip, four fruit compote, spinach artichoke dip, cheeseballs, a cherry coconut dessert, apple dumplings, caramels, cookie dough brownies, cookies, etc.
On Christmas morning, Aunt Luann made a blueberry french toast bake that was delicious! Mommy made two really good quiches and peach breakfast slushes. For lunch/dinner, we had BBQ ribs, cheesy potatoes and more of the above. We were all so STUFFED!
Great Grandma Betty
My pal, Mike
Grandma Cindy and Aunt Luann
PRESENTS, PRESENTS and more PRESENTS! Grandma Cindy spoils us too!
Grandma Cindy is showing me how my new Peoples Farm works. It was a gift from her and I love it!
Aunt Luann (who is glowing :) and Great Grandma Betty. Don't forget about Wrigley.
I am helping Aunt Luann open her present
Aunt Luann, Cousin Jackie, Me and Grandma
Great Grandma Betty
Me and Daddy
Cousin Jackie
I loved opening presents! I really got into it!
Cousin Jackie is so much fun to play with

No comments: