Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fishers Summer Concert #2 - Dave and Rae

I wish we could post some pictures of this night of fun as well, but I will at least tell you about it! This was our second free concert of the summer just down the street from our house. The band this time was a group that played a lot in Bloomington at IU. They are really good and it was fun for mommy and daddy to see them again.
Grammy, Uncle Mark, Aunt Kari, Daddy, Mommy and I all took a picnic with some pizza and spread out on the lawn. Stephanie and Kayley Murray met us there and I had a blast playing with Kaylee. She is in some of my pictures from earlier this summer when we went to dinner with her and her parents. It was good to see them again! Kaylee's daddy Matt couldn't come because he had a softball game.
Austin and his mommy and daddy didn't get to come either because he was sick. :( Maybe next time!

No comments: