Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shipshewana 2010

I went back to Shipshewana this summer and it was my second time to go. Last year, mommy, grammy and I went by oureslves and had a great time. This year, mommy and I had an even better time with Austin, Aunt Susan, Aunt Kari, Great Aunt Carol and Grammy!! It was a great day!
We actually drove to Fort Wayne on Monday night so that we could stay at Great Aunt Carol and Great Uncle Denny's house. This was nice because it put us about halfway there for less driving all on Tuesday.
It got pretty warm at the flea market which we got to around 9:45AM. We were there a few hours and then went downtown for lunch. We ate at our favorite restaurant called the Blue Gate Restaurant. We had fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy and homemade noodles. I especially liked the noodles! Yummy! Then, we brought some homemade pie home for daddy!
Austin and I at the flea market chilling in the shade for a little bit! We had fun pouring bottles of water all over ourselves!
I was worn out after walking around for a while so I took a nap!
Austin sure liked Great Auntie Carol pushing him around!
I didn't even wake up when we left the flea market. Mommy put me in my car seat and I had no idea! I slept until we got to the restaurant for lunch.
Later in the afternoon, Austin and I got to ride on a carousel. I was too small for it last year so this was extra special. We both love carousel rides if you will remember from my post earlier this summer.
We really didn't want the ride to end!
Weeeeee!
The day was fantastic but we never got a group picture of all of us. :( We didn't get home until 8:45 Tuesday night!!

No comments: