Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My new sandbox and more fun at the park!

Aunt Luann and Jackie gave me my very first sandbox!! Thanks guys!! Daddy and I went out right away and got some sand to fill it with. Daddy even bought me pink sand to top it off!! How cool is that???? Yippee! I didn't know what to do in the sandbox at first and when Daddy put me in it, I wanted out. I am really catching on now and I love to play in it. Grammy got me a new sand fish, shovel and strainer for it too!
I had to take a litte break and go down the slide with bare feet and my shovel.
We have been spending more time at the park lately and trying to enjoy this beautiful Fall weather we have been having. Once the baby arrives, we might not be leaving the house quite as often. I am getting more and more brave and going down new slides and playing on new equipment each time we go. I love it there!
The tube slide is one of my new favorites!! Can you tell?
I am such a good climber!
I also know how to swing above the slide now. This scares mommy a little...
Don't worry mom!
Grammy even stopped by the park on her way home from work. We were so happy to see her. She had to chase me around for mommy! Thanks Grammy!
I really like the tunnels now too!

No comments: