Sunday, September 19, 2010

What a super great weekend!

The weekend started out with Jackie coming to stay with us followed by a parade where we all got lots of candy!! Yippee!! For dinner Friday night we met Aunt Kari and Uncle Mark at Texas Roadhouse after the parade. Then, Aunt Kari rocked me to sleep at my house.
The next morning, mommy, Jackie and I went to the park to play and have a picnic. Aunt Kari and Dixie met us there. I wanted to hold Dixie's leash the whole time and take her down the slide with me.
After the park, we came home and I took my afternoon nap. While I was napping, Aunt Susan, Uncle Matt and Austin came over to check out my "new" play set. Austin had fun playing on it. I am sorry I missed him.
Then, after dinner we went out for some of our favorite ice cream with Jackie. After my bath, I was exhausted from a long, fun day!

On Sunday, Jackie went with us to church and then we just spent the day at home relaxing.

No comments: