Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Second Bluffton Street Fair

I got to go to my second street fair in Bluffton where my mommy and daddy grew up. We went on a Thursday evening again like last year, but this year Austin and Susan went with Mommy and I. We met Grammy there with her best friend, Trudy. Then, Grandma Cindy and Mike also met us and spent time with us as well as Pappaw Dan. It was so much fun! We watched the parade first and I sat on my friend, Mike's lap. He and Grandma gave me lots of candy!!!!! YUMMY! I had a blue tongue, blue lips and a blue chin!
Austin sat on Grammy's lap until Pappaw got there.
I showed Pappaw the balloon while he enjoyed a sucker. He likes candy too!
Mike helped out and put me on a motorcycle ride that was so much fun!!! I loved it!
Austin loved it too. Can you see him behind this kid?? He is grinning from ear to ear!
Here I am in motion!
After the fair, we went back to Pappaw's to pick up my new dresser. It is the dresser mommy and Aunt Kari shared growing up and it is from Grammy's side of the family. I had fun playing in the car while everyone else did the work! Thanks especially to Pappaw and Aunt Susan for carrying the dresser and loading it.
Austin helped Pappaw strap the dresser to the trailer. It was a very late night for us. We didn't leave Pappaw's house until 11PM and got home at 12:45AM. Austin and I fell asleep as soon as we left Pappaw's though.
Aunt Susan was being silly!

No comments: