Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dora and Diego at the Children's Museum!!!

As you know, Dora and Diego are my absolute favorite cartoons and I talk about them all the time. Mommy and I even pretend that we are them most days. I call her Alysia and she calls me Diego, or I call her Dora and she calls me Boots. I have a wild imagination and we go on adventures in our own house to rescue animals or I ride on the hippo's (mommy's) back to get around, etc.

We are so lucky and got a free Children's Museum membership for a year from one of mommy's work vendors and we couldn't wait to use it! Mommy also got another year membership to the zoo from the same vendor....so fortunate! Anyway, a new exhibit just opened at the museum featuring Dora and Diego. OMG!! What a super duper idea! We couldn't wait to get there so mommy took Vivi and I for a couple of hours.

There are lots of other exhibits and fun things to do there but this was my favorite, of course. We are planning to go back for visits a lot in the next year, so stay tuned for pictures of us visiting other exciting exhibits!

This was a ship and you could put tokens in the piggy banks. Really liked this ship! There were also telescopes on the ship. I really liked this because I have been using about everything as a telescope at home lately....like my echo microphone is a "telescope", or my magic wand , jump "rote" or flute. I am a great ship captain! Hold on "tike" everyone!

Hi Boots and Dora!! You are just my size!
I got your nose, Diego!
I got your nose too, Baby Jaguar!
Here I am in the Animal Rescue Center. You can save animals by listening to the "puters" and doing what they tell you to do.

Hola Alysia!!
Hmmmm....let's save the red eyed tree frog!
There is also a cool flower garden.
Water the flowers and plant them in the flower bed.
I even got to play in Dora's space ship!! Catch the explorer stars and put them in the holes so they light up!


Another space ship!
A fun slide to go down....see me peaking?

Weeeeee!
I actually started picking up the books off of the floor and putting them back in the shelf. Hmmm....why don't I do this at home??
I am driving Tico's car! Zoom, zoom!
Wow! We were so tired on the way home. See sleeping Vivi in the mirror? I was eating a treat for being such a big girl and didn't even finish it. But, you can see the evidence all over my face! ha!

No comments: