Wednesday, March 16, 2011

First day at the park this year...

We have had a string of nice weather so we are trying to take advantage of it and get outside as much as possible! Mommy, Vivi and I decided to head to our favorite park to get some fresh air first. We stopped at Handel's Ice Cream (our absolute favorite) to pick up a cone to enjoy once we got there. I was so excited about the ice cream the whole way there until we got to the playground....then I just took a few licks and was off! I have gotten so big since last Fall and can do so many more things now. Mommy couldn't believe it!! :( Plus, she wasn't 9 months pregnant this time so that helped! ;)


I still love the swings and we spent a lot of time on them!

Vivi enjoyed her first time at the park too!
I couldn't climb up this last year!

Weeeeee! Still love the slides too!

This is so much fun mommy!
Ahhhhh....fresh air!
Hi mommy! I can walk by myself this year!
Can't wait til we get to come back! How about tomorrow?

No comments: