Monday, November 7, 2011

A few fun days!

Austin spent a few days with us this week because his daycare was closed. We fight like brother and sister at times but we also love each other very much. As soon as he leaves I tell mommy "I miss Austin." Grammy was off work one day when Austin was going to be at her house this week and we decided to go to the zoo. It was supposed to be a beautiful day for November in Indiana and we wanted to take advantage of it. Especially since we have a family zoo pass and only went once in the Spring! (So glad it was free, but still :( )


We drove all the way to the zoo on the other side of Indy to find out that it is closed on Tuesdays in November. It was the first year they did that so we had no idea. So, we decided to go to the Children's Museum instead. It was so much fun!! The Dora and Diego exhibit was gone but there were live frogs in its place. There is always SOOOO much to do at the museum and as many times as we have been there I still don't think we have seen everything.


Before Grammy and Austin got to our house, mommy wanted to take pictures of her "twins". Pappaw got this shirt for Vivi for her birthday and mommy got me one to match soon after.

Big blue eyes

This was in the frog exhibit...a great photo background! Doesn't it look like we are sitting on lilly pads in the pond?

Mommy jumped in the water, too


Austin didn't want to get in though

Grammy and I are looking at some of the live frogs.

The Barbie exhibit is still there. Grammy and mommy wondered if I knew how to hold a real phone....I mean an old fashioned one.

I am a little older this year and liked this exhibit much better. I even walked the catwalk with my dress-up dress. How fun!


Instead of modeling, Austin chose to break-dance



I was also a great photographer.


I showed Vivi the proper way to play in the sand...however, she insisted on sticking it in her mouth.

Of course we had to take a carousel ride!! One of our favorite spots at the "zeum".


Always exhausted on the way home!



No comments: