Friday, November 11, 2011

MY VERY FIRST HAIRCUT!

So, we decided it was time to even things up on my head and get my first haircut before my third birthday. We went to a special place called "Cookie Cutters" for the first cut. It was so cool but I was not amused at first. When we walked in I got to pick out any movie from the vast collection. Mommy helped and we picked out the Care Bears. Next, we walked around the corner where there were some very cool cars to choose from to sit it. I was reluctant to sit my toosh in these though because I didn't want anyone touching my head...it being very tender and all (just like mom's).


After a little fuss, I gave in, got in the pink cadilac convertible and complained a little more when the comb came out.

Ok, let's get this show on the road. Go ahead and start cutting. I will just chill here and watch my movie.
Vivi was just glad it wasn't her. Her hair is just starting to take off so it will be a while before she gets her first 'do'. First cut...snip, snip

Since I did such a good job, she gave me a princess style afterward. This was perfect since I was heading straight to dance class!! All of my friends loved it, too!

Very "princessy"


Here are some videos of the experience






No comments: