Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's my THIRD birthday!! Woot Woot!

I turned 3 and now I love Fancy Nancy!! Aren't I posh?? That's a fancy word for fancy!


My birthday party this year was all about Minnie Mouse since she is my new favorite. We had mouse ears, a minnie ribbon pin for my minnie shirt, minnie stickers, etc!!
Grammy even made me two beautiful cakes...one with Minnie of course! The minnie on the cake is actually a coin bank!

My party was small but it sure was fun! Grammy and Gary were there!!




Aunt Luann, Grandma Cindy and Jackie were there, too!


My little sis, Vivi was also there.


Oh yeah, and mommy and daddy got back from Vegas the day before because they would never miss my special day!


We ate pizza, cake and ice cream...all my favorites! Jackie is my favorite too!


I just love blowing out the candles now.


Thanks for my pretty cake, Grammy! It was awesome just like you!


Grandma Cindy got me a cool Leap Frog game that teaches you how to write numbers. So cool and I love it, Grandma!! Thank you!! Oh, and you are AWESOME too! ;)


You can tell Grandma taught kiddos like me for so many years. She sure is a great teacher!


Ohhhhh! Pappaw Dan and Sue came to my party a little later!! Yay! Pappaw's flight from Vegas didn't get in until late afternoon, so they stopped by after that. I got the coolest horse swing for our playground set outside!! So cool!! Thanks Pappaw!! Don't forget, you are awesome too!


Mommy, Daddy and Vivi got me my very own roller "skapes". They can even turn into in-line skates when I am ready and the size adjusts so they will fit for a long time.


I couldn't wait to try them on!


Thank you for coming to my party everyone!


It sure was a good day. Our neighbor, Alicia, stopped by and dropped off a gift for me too. It was a new shopping cart with playfood. So fun!


Sue got me a cool princess puzzle and my first Fancy Nancy book....like, I said my new favorite. I want mommy and daddy to read that one every night before bed!


Thank you for making my 3rd birthday so SPECIAL!!



No comments: