Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My 3 Year Stats

I am so lucky because I didn't have to have any shots this time at the doctor. I already got my flu shot when Vivi got hers a month ago so I am glad that was out of the way. We stopped by the pediatricians office on our way home to Grandma Cindy's for Thanksgiving. It was a good report...growing, thriving and healthy. Although, I have had a couple of breathing spells in the past month where I breath rapidly and have a wheezing cough. The are not sure but think I just kept catching a virus. We wonder if it doesn't have something to do with asthma since daddy had it is a kid and so did Grammy. They just don't diagnose it at this young age.




Weight: 31 lbs (54th percentile)


Length: 38.5 in (77th percentile - I am averaging 3 inches per year!! Woohoo!)


BMI: 14.73 (18th percentile)




It's good to be me! I am a pretty picky eater most of the time. I don't like many vegetables (none, really) even though mommy tries. I still love blueberries, applesauce, grapes, strawberriees, goldfish crackers, raisins, yogurt sometimes, cheese, BUTTER (if there is a stick out on the table at a family function, I climb up and try to eat it just like my Aunt Kari and Great Aunt Carol did when they were little), salad, ice cream, pop tarts, "Tiger" cereal (Frosted Flakes), popsicles, bagels, pizza, beans and macaroni and cheese. My favorites are definitely peanut butter/honey sandwiches which I ask for EVERY meal, and TACOS!!




I pretty much just drink milk and water, which is what I ask for. I really like chocolate milk but only get that on special occasions! ;) I sleep in my big girl bed (still with the rails for now because I am a crazy sleeper) and still take an afternoon nap (most days). I have started to have bad dreams but have only had a few. :( I don't like my hair done because I have a very tender head like mommy.




I like to paint, play with play-doh, matchbox cars, barns and tractors (where do you think I get that), color, build things, organize things, stack things, read books with mommy and daddy, sing songs and perform.




I can definitely be a stinker! I am not always a sweet big sister, but I know the difference between wrong and right, naughty and nice! I definitely love little Vivi and I know I can be nicer to her when she takes something away from me or messes with my things. Either way, I am so thankful for her every day!




The potty training has been going much better since we waited until I was more ready. I still have accidents sometimes but most of the time make it to the potty on time.




Preschool is going well. I really like my teachers and the other kids in my class. We do all the things I like to do and I am having fun with other kiddos my age.




Like I said, it's good to be me!

No comments: