Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas with Pappaw

We are so spoiled by all of our grandparents!! Christmas with Pappaw was at Aunt Kari and Uncle Mark's this year. We had a great time and no one had the flu this year like last year. Thank goodness! We always have a blast with our Pappaw and with each other. Austin and I are pretty good about sharing him, too. Yay for Pappaw!

Austin's cousin Lexi was able to celebrate with us again with Pappaw. It was just so nice to spend some time with her. Vivi had only met her once before and she really liked her as well
Dixie even celebrated with us!

Pappaw got me a whole trunk of Disney princess dresses, shoes, earrings, tiaras, hairbands, etc. I LOVED IT SO MUCH!! I started dressing up in it right away! Playing dress up is my favorite thing to do right now. I do it every day, changing princess uniforms a few times each day.

Vivi wore her beautiful dress that she got for her birthday from Mike. It was so cute!!

Austin got a really cool spider man toy that he thought was very cool.

From Sue, I got a cool princess hair kit. The blow dryer even turns on and blows a little bit of air. It has a flat iron, curling iron, blow dryer and brush. They are all PINK, which of course is my favorite. I help mommy with her hair now. I am such a GIRL!

Too bad my eyes are closed but here I am with my Cinderella dress on!

Vivi got a cozy coupe that also has a wagon with it. She loves it....so do I and so did Austin.



I got a princess bicycle!!! It has a baby basket on the front, sparkly strings and training wheels. It is just awesome!! Thank you, Pappaw!

Pappaw and his girls...

Thank you, Pappaw and Sue, and everyone else for such a fun day and for so many surprises. We love you!


No comments: