Friday, December 16, 2011

Special Preview Day at Dance Class

It is preview day at dance class and these don't happen very often. Our mommies and daddies could come in the classroom the last 10 minutes of class and we showed them our routine. Then, we took pictures! I just love dance so much and am doing reallly well. This day on particular though, I didn't dance much until mommy and daddy came in. Daddy came and watched during his lunch break. It was so nice to have him there!!




Here I am dancing with a doll.


Here is my class!! The girls are so much fun.


Top row (from left to right): Me, Sophie, Madi


Bottom row (from left to right): Eden, Emma, Sophie (she is also in my preschool class)


Vivi liked being in our classroom because she went straight to the bookshelf. She was shaking it with us while we were dancing too. She will be taking lessons before we know it.



No comments: